The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor is a PCIe slot playback card with both SDI and HDMI outputs for color-correcting or delivering client presentations in more precision on top-resolution HDMI or SDI monitors. You’ll be able to send video from your computer to a large HDMI display locally or to an SDI monitor up to 300 ft away.
The card outputs up to 10-bit uncompressed video, and you can output by SDI and HDMI simultaneously or through only one of these. All the outputs are active, so once you plug a cable into them, they’ll begin functioning. The card automatically switches between SD and HD, so it’ll handle all common video formats.
- SDI 10-bit SD/HD switchable video with 16 ch HD / 8 ch SD embedded audio
- HDMI type A video with 8 ch audio embedded in SD and HD
- 4-Lane PCI Express Card
- The Mini Monitor is a 4-lane PCI Express card and is compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows 8 and Linux. The only Mac capable of accepting the card is a Mac Pro as other Macs can’t be opened to enable installation.
- Codecs Supported
- AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
- Internal Software Upgrade
- Firmware built into software driver, loaded at system start or via updater software.