UGREEN Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver
aptX Low Latency
Optical & Aux Output
10M Wireless Transmission
aptX LL supports audio and video synchronization
aptX LL stands for lossless sound, eliminating any Bluetooth audio delays. The transmission of sound quality is not distorted. You can enjoy the hi-fi sound quality. You can enjoy movies and sound at the same time and without delay.
Bluetooth V4.2 and A2DP
Bluetooth 4.2 technology and A2DP let you share great music with your partner, and no hassle and pairing with the device is straightforward by connecting and simultaneously streaming two headsets / speakers simultaneously. The adapter automatically connects to the connected devices.
To Enjoy The Product, please read carefully for the following content:
1. Connect to the power first with the Micro USB cable to a USB Power adapter;
2. Once connect to power, long-press on the button to turn-on the Bluetooth adapter;
3. Once the adapter turned on, long-press the button till the LED Light flashes in red and Bluetooth, that means the adapter is in pairing mode for connection;
4. Turn the Bluetooth adapter to correct mode by switch the mode between TX and RX( TX in Sender mode for laptop, TV, RX in Receiver mode for Headphone, speaker)
5. Choose the input method by switch the knob for SPDIF and AUX, when use the SPID audio, kindly check the ports for Input and Output purpose).
15 in stock
There are no reviews yet.