Flip book element
Elgato Wave Foam Panels Starter Set (Black)
The black Wave Foam Acoustic Panels Starter Set by Elgato is a lightweight and easy-to-use modular sound-absorbing system composed of six lightweight panels and six EasyClick frames for a wide array of applications. Featuring dual-density foam on hexagonal frames, the Wave system is as effective at trapping sound as it is to setup and arrange to your preferred shape and style. One lower-density layer of the foam dampens the highs, while a higher-density layer absorbs mids and lows, changing the way you experience your audio and providing a sound absorption solution for gamers, engineers, musicians, and streamers alike.
- 6 Lightweight Panels
- Dual-Density Sound Absorbers
- Air Pocket for Enhanced Sound Dampening
- Simple Setup and Installation
- Adhesive Mounting, No Glue Necessary
- Modular System, Multiple Configurations
- Interlocking Hexagonal Frame Design
- Great for Gamers, Musicians & Streamers
Elgato Stream Deck MK2 (Black)
Add vibrant colors and custom-designed icons and screensavers into your streaming control workflow with this black Stream Deck MK2 from Elgato. Integrate all your tools and detect and switch scenes or launch media and audio sources using 15 LCD keys that can be programmed and arranged to your specific layout needs, giving you power and control with the mere tap of a single key.
Personalize your streams with custom intro and outro graphics, stored images, and audio and video clips that elevate the production value of your program by simply dragging and dropping the desired actions to specific keys. Compatible with macOS 10.13 and later, as well as Windows 10 (64-bit), the Stream Deck MK2 easily connects to your host system using the USB 2.0 cable that comes in the box and can be adjusted in your preferred position with the included desktop stand.
- 15 Programmable LCD Keys
- Switch Scenes and Launch Media
- Adjust Audio
- Integrate Tools and Detect Scenes
- Adds Images, Videos, and Audio
- Add Intro and Outro Graphics
- Drag-and-Drop Actions to Keys
- Save Key Configurations as Profiles
- Windows and Mac Compatible
Aston ELEMENT Element Bundle Microphone with Shock Mount and Pop Filter
BD88.0 Inc Vat
The Aston Element is a large diaphragm, active moving coil studio microphone designed to deliver unparalleled performance, particularly on vocals and acoustic instruments. Its unique Ridyon™ capsule takes the best features of dynamic, condenser and ribbon mic technology, without the drawbacks each tend to suffer from, and rolls them all into a sleek, lightweight-yet-tough, beauty.
In true Aston tradition, pretty much everything about Element is proprietary, from the all-new capsule to the signal-smoothing, waveform contoured chassis and that cool purple badge, which glows reassuringly to indicate the presence of 48v phantom power. The included pop shield and shock mount are bespoke, highly effective and ingenious, attaching to Element in the blink of an eye. And the whole bundle costs less than some brands charge for their shock mount alone!
Even the way Element was developed was a world-first, with the final voicing decided by public vote, with more than 4000 early adopters participating in a series of blind listening tests of Element prototypes against other brands’ leading models.
The resulting masterpiece of microphone design features the widest frequency response of any electromagnetic (ribbon or moving coil) microphone ever made. Element is also the quietest (in a good way) studio microphone on the planet!
Most importantly it sounds… incredible.
PreSonus PD-70 Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
BD60.5 Inc Vat
PreSonus PD-70 Dynamic Cardioid Broadcast Microphone
The Presonus PD-70 is a dynamic microphone purpose-built for voice-over in the arenas of podcasting, broadcasting, and live-streaming. With its end-address design and clear and focused audio capture, the mic not only sounds the part—it looks the part, too.
- Dynamic, Front-Address Microphone
- For Broadcasting, Podcasting & VO
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Integrated Hardmount
- Integrated Windscreen
- Works with Any Audio Interface
- Includes Studio Magic Software
- Includes Studio-One 5 Prime Software
PreSonus Eris E3.5
BD66.0 Inc Vat
The PreSonus Eris E3.5 is a pair of 3.5″ 2-way 25W nearfield monitors designed to provide a compact sonic reference system for musicians, producers, and audio engineers in home setups, project studios, and commercial facilities. Each monitor produces a frequency response of 80 Hz to 20 kHz via a 3.5″ Kevlar woofer and a 1″ silk dome tweeter powered by a 25W class AB amplifier.
- 1″ Silk Dome Tweeter, 3.5″ Kevlar Woofer
- 25W Class AB Amplification per Side
- 80 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Rear Bass-Reflex Port
- Integrated 2-Band EQ
- RF Interference and Overload Protection
- Heat, Transient, and Subsonic Protection
- 100 dB Maximum SPL
- 3.5mm, RCA, and 1/4″ TRS Inputs
- Includes Studio One Prime + Studio Magic
PreSonus MONITOR STATION V2
BD135.0 Inc Vat
The Monitor Station V2 from PreSonus is a desktop studio control center that allows you to switch between three sets of studio monitors and three input sources. It also features a built-in headphone amplifier with four 1/4″ headphone outputs, each with dedicated level control. These features make the Monitor Station V2 suitable for a variety of recording, monitoring and mixing applications.
- 3x Stereo Pairs of 1/4″ TRS Speaker Outs
- 2x Stereo Pairs of 1/4″ TRS Inputs
- 1x Stereo RCA & 1x Stereo 1/8″ Aux Input
- 1x Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input
- 4x 1/4″ TRS Stereo Headphone Outs
- Speaker Switching Buttons & Talkback Mic
- Independent Headphone Out Level Controls
- Large Main Level Control Knob
- 8-Segment Color LED Input Meters
PreSonus HD9 Professional Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
BD35.0 Inc Vat
The PreSonus HD9 is a pair of professional-quality monitoring headphones, which deliver loud, clear, and clean audio, while minimizing listening fatigue. The HD9 sports 45mm dynamic, neodymium drivers with high-power handling (900mW per channel into 40 Ohms) and an extended frequency response from 10 Hz to 26 kHz for accurate bass response and precision mixing.
- High-Resolution Neodymium Drivers: 45mm
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 26 kHz
- Precision-Tuned Circumaural Design
- Comfortable Ear Pads
- Adjustable Headband
- Two Axis, 180° Cup Rotation
- Single-Sided Cable with 1/8″ Connector
- 1/8″ to 1/4″ Gold-Plated Adapter
- Storage Bag
PreSonus STUDIO 24c
BD70.0 Inc Vat
PreSonus Studio 24c Desktop 2×2 USB Type-C Audio/MIDI Interface
- Musicians, Podcasters, Producers
- USB Type-C and USB Type-A Connectivity
- 2 XMAX-L Mic/Line/Instrument Preamps
- 1 Headphone Output, 2 Line/Monitor Outs
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA
- Bus Powered / Mac, Windows
- Phantom Power, Direct Monitor, MIDI I/O
- Simple Controls and LED Indicators
- 4-Segment I/O Metering
- DAWs, VIs, Plug-Ins, Loops, and Samples
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.